- Do you feel your child lacks self-confidence and self esteem?
- Does he/she struggle to stay focused while trying to finish homework and assignments, and leave everything for the last minute?
- Does he/she feel misunderstood, or hassled while communicating at school or at home? Does he/she feel left out and lonely in school, isolated from their peers?
- Do you find him/her to be moody and incomprehensible?
- Do you wish he/she did more with her life than just sit in front of the computer with doors closed?
Having coached children from the ages of eight to eighteen, I can assure you that you aren’t alone. Parents often approach me with a request to ‘fix their child’, and almost every single time, the issue is much deeper.
The truth is, no family needs fixing. What you do need, however, is compassionate listening and valuable guidance provided to the parent as well as the child.
Which is why I have created a unique 10-week Program for both you and your children.
ATHENA’S YOUTH AND PARENT COACHING PROGRAM is a 10-week personalized coaching program for parents and their 12 years + children, to transform their personal and family life.
This program is based on the understanding that all family problems can be solved with each person taking individual responsibility for their actions and understanding their choices.
What's included in this 10-week program :
10 one-hour sessions conducted every week, and divided between the parents and the child as needed
Unlimited email support from me
Unlimited guidance and valuable input
Your family’s lifetime go-to coach
Athena's Youth and Parent Coaching program is perfect for you, if as a parent you ...
- Can see your child struggle but are unable to help him overcome his issues despite all your efforts
- Are unable to comprehend what your child is going through
- Are often met with aggression and rejection from your child, in spite of your best efforts to reach out
- Are feeling fearful or guilty about not fulfilling your role
- Are considering investing in your life skills to help your child gain a more confident and positive outlook to life
Results you can expect from working with me :
- Clarity of purpose, more focus and more self-awareness for your child
- A sense of increased confidence and positivity in your child’s life
- Open communication, respect and harmony at home
- Valuable skills for you so you can parent your child through various challenges and pressures
- A home-life full of flow and ease
Athena's Youth and Parent Coaching program
is a unique, one-of-a kind program, as it addresses the needs of the entire family.
When I started coaching children many years ago, I was naïve enough to think that it would be enough. However, in my conversations with parents, I realised how much parents needed coaching too.
Over the years, what has become apparent is the role and undeniable impact of parents on their children. Which is why, just coaching the children through their issues is never enough. Parents need this too.
As your family coach, I will work with both you and your child from a place of acceptance and non-judgement. I will lovingly help you break free from any patterns no longer serving you, archaic beliefs that you might have inherited as children from your own parents and are now parenting your children with.
Both you and your child will be on unique journeys of your own. You will transform, first as an individual, and then as a family, creating a whole new family design of loving relationships, peace and harmony.
And I will be with you each step of the way, providing you with the perfect tools for enhanced communication that creates space for positive and empowered personal growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to live in Dubai to go through this program?
With the advancement in technology you can enroll for this program from anywhere in the world. You can use Skype or telephone. All you need is a working internet connection. I have coached clients from all over the world - USA, UK, India, Pakistan, Singapore.
What if I am traveling in the middle of the course?
As long as you can give 48 hours notice I can put your remaining sessions on hold till such time as you can resume the sessions.
Do you have a refund policy or guarantee of any kind?
There is no refund of the fees as this program needs your commitment to make it successful for you. I promise to give 500% of myself and can guarantee that if you do the same you will achieve what you have set out for through this program.
What happens if I need to reschedule a session?
You can send me an email to reschedule 48 hours before your session, as simple as that.
How much time do I need to invest in this? How much time does my child need to invest?
One hour for the session each week. And depending on what I ask you to practice another 15 minutes per day.